Ratio Six 8-Cup Coffee Brewer
At Ratio, they believe everyone should be able to enjoy world-class coffee without the fuss…which is why they build coffee machines for flavor, precision, simplicity, and clean aesthetics. Thanks to Ratio Six, the world’s best coffee is more accessible than ever. Featuring unique materials and an innovative build process, the Ratio Six delivers a simple, seamless, and delicious coffee brewing experience. We’ve been blown away by the flavor and nuance the Ratio Six delivers, and we’re excited to spread the word.
- Ratio Six Coffee Maker
- Ratio Six Thermal Carafe + Filter Basket
- Lid for Filter Basket with Heat Shield
- Catcher for Filter Basket
- Ratio Microfiber Towel
- Basket Paper Filters (4 sample filters)
- Operation guide
- Removeable power cord
- Watch the Ratio Six unboxing video to see each item in the box.
- Designed in Portland, Oregon
- SCA-Certified Home Brewer Award
- Built with thick, precision stamped stainless steel with a matte black finish
- Laboratory grade handblown borosilicate glass water lines
- BPA-free copolymer water tank with water markings from 2 to 8 cups, with accuracy to within 1 ounce
- Water tank holds 44 ounces (1.3 liters) of water at the full mark
- Unique heat shield completely surrounds the shower head during brewing, increasing the extraction of your coffee
Uses standard flat bottom 8-12 cup coffee filters
- Simplify your coffee routine to the touch of a button. The Ratio Six’s Bloom, Brew, and Ready phases run in sequence, delivering a perfect (and easy) cup of coffee every time.
- The Ratio Six simulates a skilled barista pourover process, precisely metering water flow through both the bloom and brew phases. All of the taste. None of the work.
- The Ratio Six was designed for longevity with precision formed stainless steel, borosilicate glass, and high end BPA-free copolymers. Every inch is built to last and covered by a 5-year warranty.