Baratza Encore Grinder
For those of you looking for the perfect entry level burr grinder at home, the Encore from Baratza has you completely covered. With 40 individual grind settings, it offers an amazingly consistent grind for all of your home brewing methods. Simple to operate, set up, and clean, we believe the Encore is an essential part of your home coffee experience!
Minimal Grinds Left in Grinder:
Speed to Grind:
No Load Burr Speed:
Bean Hopper Capacity:
Grounds Bin Capacity:
Designed & Engineered:
Manufactured & Assembled:
Dimensions WxHxD (cm):
- Pour the desired quantity of roasted whole coffee beans into the hopper up to a maximum of 8 oz
- Replace the lid
- Ensure the ground coffee bin is fully inserted
- Use either the manual on/off switch, or the pulse button on the front of the machine to grind coffee
- To set the grind control, slowly rotate the bean hopper clockwise or counter clockwise to align the indicator on the bean hopper with the desired number setting on the grind scale
- Turning the hopper to the right (counter-clockwise) produces a bigger particle size and left (clockwise) produces a smaller particle size.
- The lower the number, the smaller the particle size
- Select the correct grind for the brew process you are using.
Care & Maintenance:
- Carefully disassemble
- Wash the grounds bin, hopper, and the hopper lid in warm soapy water, then rinse and dry.
- If the grinder is used daily, the burrs should be cleaned at least every few months
- Cleaning removes some coffee oils, which will stale and degrade the flavor of the ground coffee.