Fellow Stagg EKG Kettle
We have used a variety of kettles over the years and still haven’t found one to match the amazing combination of elegance, style, simplicity, and functionality of the Stagg EKG. It’s our favorite kettle in the kitchen at home, in the office, or at the coffee shop.
Variable Temperature Control
Turn the knob to simply select your desired temperature, ranging from 135°F to 212°F
Discreet, black LCD screen that displays the “Set Temperature” as well as the “Real Time Temperature” to show the heating process.
Toggle to HOLD mode to maintain your desired temperature for 60 minutes. When not in HOLD mode the kettle will go to sleep after it reaches the desired temperature.
Built-in stopwatch to time your extraction.
Precision Pour Spout
Type-B (for U.S. and Canada)
2.75 lbs/1,274 g (includes kettle base)
1200W, 120V~, 50/60Hz, 9A
11.5″x 6.75″x 8″ (292mm x 171mm x 203mm)
304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base
ETL compliance, FCC certified
135-212 F/57-100 C
0.9L to max fill line
- Fill the Stagg EKG Kettle with water
- Turn Stagg EKG Kettle on
- Set temperature (both Fahrenheit and Celcius are available options)
- Start or Stop the brew stopwatch
Care And Maintenance:
- The Stagg EKG Kettle is NOT dishwasher safe
- Make sure the base is unplugged and the kettle is completely cool
- Wash inside of kettle with soapy water and rinse
- NEVER IMMERSE KETTLE IN WATER OR OTHER LIQUIDS
- Wipe the exterior of the kettle and the base with a damp cloth or sponge
- Do not use abrasive cleansers – this will damage the finish
- Though totally normal, limescale will develop over time and may prevent your kettle from heating water to boiling
- If this happens, you can use either a scale/lime remover (follow manufacturer directions), or pour a 1-to-1 solution of white vinegar and water into the kettle, let sit for 15 minutes, boil for 5, sit for 15 additional minutes, and then rinse.